Friday, March 18, 2016

My Trip to Minneapolis - Vegan Donuts, Pizza and a Butcher Shop!



So I had an amazing weekend last weekend hitting the Twin Cities.  I was most excited to stop by one of the first Vegan Butcher Shops in the U.S.  I purchased a few of their items to sample and I must tell you there were incredible!  I maybe relocating to the Cities sometime in the future but until then I will be pining for the amazing products found at the Herbivorous Butcher.

I did a video of my trip and a small review on my haul.  If you'd like to try these amazing products they also recently just started shipping a vegan starter pack which (is a little pricey) but full of their amazing vegan "meat" items.  You have to check it out!  I believe they'll be expanding shipping items more in the future.

Needless to say, this is a wonderful step for the vegan community.  It makes finding fresh, tasty meat substitutes while supporting a local (or at least domestic) small business super easy!  They're products are to die for but - best part - no one had to die!  I highly encourage you to check out their shop at:




If you're not opposed to vlogs and you'd like a more irreverent peek into my weekend in the Cities (featuring some delectable vegan donuts that I purchased at Glam Doll Donuts) check out my vlog of the weekend below.



Thanks so much for reading and watching.  
Please like share and subscribe to keep up with all of my vegan and travel vlogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are moderated - thanks also for your patience! Comments of an inappropriate, spamful, hateful or inflammatory nature will be deleted.