Thursday, March 17, 2016

Las Vegas Travel Tips to Save You Money




So a little about my background!  I go to Las Vegas usually once a year these days for business purposes.  My first visit to Las Vegas was alone, the week of Christmas to escape the Midwest chill and I had a blast!  Now that I've gone a few times (for different reasons) this video is a list of things I've compiled that I believe will actually save you time and money on your trip.

I have to say I'm pretty proud of this one because I tried to give actually, practical tips that I doubt are obvious to new comers of the city.  Check it out and let me know what you think.  Don't forget to like, share and subscribe!

Love, Rue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are moderated - thanks also for your patience! Comments of an inappropriate, spamful, hateful or inflammatory nature will be deleted.