Thursday, November 17, 2016

5 DIY Hair Dye Hacks in Under 5 Minutes



So here we are back to hair tutorials.  I'm not going to lie.  I didn't see myself doing hair tutorials or beauty tutorials ever.  Which, I suppose in hindsight, is a bit odd.  I often times forget that those little things we do in our own times, the skills we refine are indeed just that - skills.  Pretty frequently I have to step back and eyeball my hobbies objectively and realize, oh yeah!  This could be useful to my viewers!  Such is the case around hair videos.  I only wish I'd filmed shaving my head last year..

That being said my passions are in politics, activism, reading, writing and a lot of those things are really stuffy and intellectual or really solitary pursuits.  To my surprise (yet again) I enjoyed doing this short and sweet video because let's face it - beauty videos are FUN!  They're about please aesthetics and they're kind of relaxing.



Who knows, maybe more beauty videos are in my future.  In the meantime, check out this quick video that I hope will give you DIYers an edge up when dyeing your own hair.  I'm a big proponent of learning to do it yourself.  It's tricky and time consuming to dye your own hair but it can save you a LOT of money (especially when you're a brunette trying to stay platinum like me.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are moderated - thanks also for your patience! Comments of an inappropriate, spamful, hateful or inflammatory nature will be deleted.