Thursday, June 9, 2016

How to Learn Any Language Fast, Easily and for Free - Great Tips for Travelers




Are you or have you ever been about to head out of the country on a trip and wanted to learn a new language to help you on your adventure?  Learning some basics of a new language is a great way to make allies out of locals, new friends and of course for your trip to go much, much smoother.

But learning a new language is far from easy.  If it were everyone would be doing it.  And if you've tried it you know rote memorization simply doesn't work.  It's extremely difficult to retain information that way especially if you are no longer a child, teen or young adult.  Those of us out of our twenties have it a little rougher because our brains have a more difficult time integrating a new form of communication into one we've already established.

If you've turned to YouTube and the Internet you've probably also figured out there are a lot of videos and websites out there looking to make money off of your attempt to learn a new language.  You seriously don't have to spend any or much money to learn a language these days.  If you haven't gotten to that level of frustration great!  This should save you some time.  If you're feeling lost I'm glad you've found this page and this video.

I started out learning French by teaching myself using the strategies I outline in this video.  When I returned to college as a non-traditional student last year I placed in French 102 (instead of 101) but since I was self-taught I opted to start out at 101.  I've learned a lot over the past year and a half about how to teach yourself on a budget (or with no budget but zero dollars!)

Check out this video if you are looking for a quick way to build a solid foundation that will allow you to begin to comprehend, understand and even speak a little bit of a language in a way that you will actually retain information.  I don't claim that you'll be speaking fluently in a matter of weeks but I do think these methods are a great way to start especially if you're on a time crunch.

Good luck!

By the way, if you're new to my blog or YouTube channel please subscribe!  I would love to get to know you.  I do a lot of various content but the consistent features are Travel, Veganism, Sex, Culture and Relationships.  See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are moderated - thanks also for your patience! Comments of an inappropriate, spamful, hateful or inflammatory nature will be deleted.